Today I just want to have you think for a moment about what your lifestyle is costing you. Have you ever thought about it $ for hour of work. I remember when I was a student and wanted a pair of jeans and thinking how I had to work 20 hours to get the pair of jeans that I wanted. That is a lot of time for 1 pair of pants. Have you ever thought about a purchase in terms of hours worked?
When you have a moment I would like you to answer the following questions.
1. How many hours a day do you work?
2. How much money do you make per day on the average?
3. How much money do you need to live on per month?
4. How many life hours does it take to make your monthly income?
5. How much money do you have saved?
6. How much money do you owe?
7. How many life hours will it take to pay off your debts?
8. How many life hours does that leave you with?
9. Is your Lifestyle worth it?
This exercise is a very good awareness of what is truly important and how much time / money are we willing to give to the things that may not matter to us in the future.
Please share your thoughts.
Questions taken from money magic Deborah L Price Copyright 2000