The Money Coaching Institute Announces Our Upcoming
Certified Money Coach (CMC)® Training in Canada!
Toronto • January 24, 25 & 27, 2014 • 9:00am to 7:00pm
(Followed by 12-week training in our remote classroom)
Seven compelling reasons to add Money Coaching to your practice:
- Most clients have unconscious money patterns that adversely influence their lives, personally, professionally and financially.
- There are very few professional coaches or therapists that are trained in or offer money coaching in their practice.
- If your clients are not thriving financially, your practice stands to be adversely impacted.
- The #1 reason clients don’t engage your service is money. With the right tools, you can help them overcome this obstacle.
- Money Coaching an excellent entry point and springboard to coaching clients in other areas of their life as well.
- 6. We are living in a time of great financial stress and uncertainty and our clients have few people to turn to for help.
- 7. The Money Coaching Institute is the International Leader in Money Coach Training and has certified Money Coaches in the United States, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, South Africa and Canada (where Money Coaching is expanding faster than any other country!) No one understands people and money like our coaches do!
The Money Coaching Institute’s Certified Money Coach Training is a highly powerful and transformative process. A rapidly expanding field and paradigm, Money Coaching will provide you with a step-by-step process for helping your clients identify and move beyond hidden blocks and obstacles to their personal and financial potential. In addition, Money Coaching will allow you to become a specialist in an important area of your client’s lives – money – an area that almost everyone would like to improve!
During the course of this training, you will learn the tools and techniques used in Money Coaching that are changing the lives of many around the world. Our intention is to help facilitate positive change through helping people move through lifelong blocks and obstacles that limit their personal and financial potential.
Overview of Certified Money Coach Training
1) Days One & Two – Experiential Money Coaching Intensive Workshop (all day Friday & Saturday)
2) Day Three – The Foundations of Money Coaching – Core Fundamentals Course.
3) Upon completion of the above courses, coaches begin a sixteen-week “Coach/Mentorship” training” during which time you learn to apply the principles you have learned with your own “practice clients” (two required). Simultaneous to the internship, coaches participate in a weekly coach/mentor training class to support you in completing your internship while you continue to learn the Money Coaching processes.
Note: This course qualifies for eight hours of Continuing Education (Other Coaching Skills) with the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Cost of Course & Certification: Regular Price – $3,500.00 USD
Early Bird Price – $2,995.00 USD (Must register by 1/3/2014 to receive)
Contact me today.